Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

I've become increasingly interested in Steampunk over the last year and a half and loved the fashion design to the extent that I wanted my mnf elf shiwoo twins to dress somewhat in that style. While I am in the process of creating their outfits, I haven't finished and when I took them to the Steampunk World's Faire this past weekend, I had to do some improvisions.

Last year and this year, I bought some props that would work well for Tam in his lab. He is an artificer, a worker of magic in its purest form, creating potions and mechanical objects. Aria is a spell thief and is very intersted in her brother's work, although it often times results in explosions.

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3363

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3365

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3370

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3371

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3373

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3380

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3384

Down In the Lab (Tam and Aria/mnf elf shiwoo x2) IMG_3386

Thanks for looking!

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

Anonymous

I saw them on DA! Very cute pair you have there. Lovely props, too! Someday if I win a lottery I'm going to buy an acreage somewhere, and have a bunch of studio outbuildings for all my hobbies, including one entire building to house BJDs, sets and props for them ;)

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

haha, are you kidding? I want one of those for myself! It's one of the reasons I wish I could get a shed for the backyard - it would totally become my studio! Sadly, I have to contend with easy-to-breakdown lightboxes and random crap that I can throw together - if I can ever find them from where I left them "safely". lol

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum