Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand new member:D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand new member:D Empty Brand new member:D Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Sambipie

Sambipie
New Soul

Hi:D I'm brand new to the forum but a long time doll and bjd lover:D I have 9 bjds(7 whole dolls and two floating heads) and many many baby dolls:D I'm so glad to find a new forum to play on and hope to help make it active and fruitful:)

Oh! And just a quick question.. Who is that beautiful doll in the Little Souls banner? O.O

2Brand new member:D Empty Re: Brand new member:D Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

Sambipie wrote:Hi:D I'm brand new to the forum but a long time doll and bjd lover:D I have 9 bjds(7 whole dolls and two floating heads) and many many baby dolls:D I'm so glad to find a new forum to play on and hope to help make it active and fruitful:)

Oh! And just a quick question.. Who is that beautiful doll in the Little Souls banner? O.O

I'm so glad that you joined! I hope you have a good time here!

The little doll in the banner is my Crobidoll Marisol Content Her name is Clover!

https://littlesouls.forumotion.com

3Brand new member:D Empty Re: Brand new member:D Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Sambipie

Sambipie
New Soul

Grin I'm glad, too! I enjoy DoA but they are so restrictive and I'm always on the look out for a new place to play and your forum looks like it will be great:D Oh, what a beauty she is! I will have to go and see these Marisols:D Your Clover is so gorgeous!

4Brand new member:D Empty Re: Brand new member:D Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

aww thank you so much! I do hope you have fun here! Post lots of pictures of your babies X3

5Brand new member:D Empty Re: Brand new member:D Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Sambipie

Sambipie
New Soul

You're so welcome, I'm hoping to adopt one of these Crobidoll darlings myself someday, they are really beautiful:D Thank you! I'm going to make sure to do just that and post pictures of my little family:D I took a whole bunch of pictures last night but my eyes were so sleepy I didn't realize until I'd uploaded them all that they were unusable.. All slightly off and enough to be no good. I loved dressing everyone up though, that was an awful lot of fun:D I just got a new baby so the shoot was to basically introduce him to his new family:D If I get the chance I'll try and take those shots again. It was so cute! In the meantime I'll spam you all with the pictures I took a week ago which are good enough to show:D

6Brand new member:D Empty Re: Brand new member:D Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

HAhah thank you sounds great! sorry your pictures came out off. But I'm looking forward to your new ones and meet your family!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum