Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi there

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi there Empty Hi there Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

omgpoet

New Soul

hello ~ never too good at these things, but I'll try. ha. I'm Poet, but i'm called Poe for short. I've been interested in bjds for a few years now & and recently decided to finally get my first doll c: I've been researching, well more like prepping myself for everything. So at this current moment, I don't have a doll, but very soon c:
I'm looking at a MSD; possibly the Doll Leaves Flora :] I've looked at others, but keep going back to the DL Flora. Hopefully getting her sometime in April, just need one more paycheck to come in.l ol.
anywho ~ i want to be a small, pea sized person in the community & this is me being spontaneous & joining a forum for bjds C: (i'm not that talkitve, unless you really get to know me ... way to shy)
sooo i guess that is it? oh, other things non-doll related; ummm i recently turned twenty-four, I do spend mass amounts of time playing sims 3 or minecraft. I have a slight obsession with supernatural, harry potter & my little pony. Oh, chai tea or any tea is simply wonderful.

2Hi there Empty Re: Hi there Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:40 pm

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

Hi! Welcome to the forum! How exciting to be saving up for your first BJD. Do you have a character for her yet?

We're a small, currently quiet community, but I hope you like it here.

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

3Hi there Empty Re: Hi there Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm

omgpoet

New Soul

I'm still working on it ~ I mean, I know her name will either be 'Cricket' or 'Lemon' ... I think I'll finally know when I have her in my hands c: And as for back story, still working on it Regular lol

I personalty love smaller forums because its easier to communicate -- I know a lot of people talk about DoA, but its kinda intimidating because of its size. So smaller places are perfect. (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum