Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Germany :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Germany :D Empty Hello from Germany :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Sealchin

New Soul

My name is Christiane(Chrissi). I´m 29 years old and I love and have dolls since I was a child. The BJDs I discovered for myself 2005 and they fascinate me at today. Soom particularly appeals to me since Beryl. I love fantasy creatures. But I find Delfs and Minifees so great, too. I`ll show you in the next time my dollies. I am pleased to be here and say thanks. Wink

2Hello from Germany :D Empty Re: Hello from Germany :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

Hello and welcome! Glad you could join our little forum, although it's often a little quiet around here.

I can't blame you about Soom - I have a couple of the Teenie Gems, as I like fantasy creatures, too. I have a lot of Delf and Minifees as well, CP dolls being my favorite. How many dolls do you own? I would love to hear more about your doll family.

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

3Hello from Germany :D Empty Re: Hello from Germany :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 pm

JinMay

JinMay

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here! We aren't the most active group out there but we are friendly as can be~ If you need anything just ask anyone and I am sure we will be glad to help.

I have to admit, I adore Soom's myself...I have a few YoSD's from them as well as a few Delf's and Kid Delfs. uwu

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

4Hello from Germany :D Empty Re: Hello from Germany :D Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Sealchin

New Soul

EilonwyGHi, my boy is still very happy with your outfit.
That this forum is quiet does not bother me.
I like to look over everywhere. Oooh Soom teens. Please let me see^^ Have one,too. Glot, my Anynn.
But I have ordered a Andes. Next month, I will pay the final installment. I'm looking forward. I have currently 17 dolls. Including 4 heads. I will supply you all like before. And yes Delfs are unbeatable. Had just started to love the dolls with delfs.
Am pleased with pictures from your dollies. I see so gladly pictures.
Thank you again! Wink

JinMayThanks so much :)I´m open for your help.
I will like to come back to it. Muhaha Soom Teens are so lovely :3
Let me see your Dolls^^

Here is my Emjés. :)I hope you enjoy^^

Hello from Germany :D DSCI0286

Regards Chrissi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum