Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portland, Maine | April 21st | Swap meet & PICNIC! [New Location!]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

Got some stuff you don't use anymore? Want some other stuff? Pack it up and let's see if we can make a swap!

What: Dolly stuff Swap meet and Picnic!
Date: Saturday, April 21st 2012
Time: 12 Noon - Whenever

Update (4/15): Wow, I totally lost track of the last three weeks. But we're a week away from the meet and I'm sooo excited! And it looks like the weather's going to be with us on this one so far, but if it's not, we'll be meeting at the park anyway and coming up with an alternate location from there. Hopefully we'll have warm weather and sunshine for lots of awesome pictures!

Update (3/26): So after some talking to people and thinking about it, we've decided on a new location. Drizzle or shine, we will be meeting at Deering Oaks! It's a beautiful location and nature willing we'll have a warm, sunshiney day for dolly socializing, swapping goodies and taking awesome pictures. I'm hoping with the mild spring we've had so far, that that trend will continue into the next month and give us awesome weather.

I'm currently working on an alt location if we do end up rained out by torrential downpour, and am very much open to suggestions.

That being said, this is a picnic! Time to break out the snacks! Please bring your own drinks and something dolly-friendly to share with the group (preferably something that can't drip or spill). Don't forget a blanket to sit on and an umbrella in case of sudden rain.

I personally will be bringing wet wipes for greasy fingers, a large blanket or two and some snacks. I will also be bringing a garbage bag for any trash. Please help keep the park beautiful and make use of it. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints. ^_^

Also, if needed, I'll be doing on-spot dolly repairs (restringing and wiring, eyelash application, etc.).

Please feel free to PM me for my cell number so if you get lost finding us, we can help you find us.

Oh look! A map!

Portland, Maine | April 21st | Swap meet & PICNIC! [New Location!]  DeeringOaksMeet-up

The dark purple circle indicates the area will be meeting in. The lighter purple circle is a small parking area, with the Google-maps B showing the larger parking lot.

---

Attending:
♥ PersephonesKiss (+1) [Cookies?]
♥ Poiizu [Desserts]
♥ Maura [Finger Sandwhiches]

Maybe Attending:
♥ li_izumi (N.E.R.D.S)
♥ Azulafan199 (+??)

https://littlesouls.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum