Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Empty Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm

JinMay

JinMay

Hello All~ My first second-hand doll has arrived and I am more then excited right now! Since the SOOM Afi's came out I have always wanted one but could never find the money but when I saw one on the MP being sold...well I just had to get the little one; So a HUGE, BIG, WONDERFUL Thanks to NeoLucky for allowing me to have such a wonderful doll! I wasn't sure if it would be a boy or a girl but when it arrived I just couldn't see it as anything other than a girl~ SOOOOO here is my little deer girl, Madoka! She is my first tan doll and my first SOOM doll! (p.s- Sorry for the mess and the terrible pictures....my camera hates me.)

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7813
Goodness, look at that BIG box! I was suprised at how large it was...

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7826
After carefully opening the box I find the stuff I have been waiting for~!

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7828
Then I unwraped the extra parts and just had a moment of 'squee' over the cuteness of it all.

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7818
I then opened the Human legs!

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7824
The to cute Romantic head~ I just love those ears!

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7820
Finally I had made it to the real prize; Look at her lovely Hoovesies, such lovely colors.

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7821
That beautiful face and little teeth! The green eyes are pretty but I don't see her using them...

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7822
And standing! It's strange to try and move her around since her legs are different, and the right leg is a tad kicky.

Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Dscf7823
All dressed with a change of eyes and some hair~! Madoka likes sitting with Pipper-Ann since they are my only YoSD's....>_> For now.

Well thanks for looking! <3[img][/img][img][/img]

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

2Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Empty Re: Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:07 pm

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

Aww, congrats! She is so cute! I loved the tan of the Afis. Seeing your girl really makes me want to have my Ai boy finished. I just love that OE face!

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

3Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Empty Re: Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

JinMay

JinMay

Aw, thank you! I am so happy to have her home~ especially after stressing about not hearing from the seller until way early this morning but she was way nice and very sorry and everything was awesome! She gave me three wigs (which sadly I do not like) and three pairs of eyes!

And I hope you get him finished soon, I would love to see him! <3

4Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Empty Re: Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Kelaria

Kelaria
New Soul

What a cutie!! Regular Isn't it fun finding a doll you've been wanting for a long time in the marketplace and being able to bring that doll home!? Grin I know exactly how that feels!! ^_^ Congrats on your little one! Tinies are my favorite! :3

5Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Empty Re: Oh 'Deer', She is here! (SOOM Afi) Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

JinMay

JinMay

Kelaria wrote:What a cutie!! Regular Isn't it fun finding a doll you've been wanting for a long time in the marketplace and being able to bring that doll home!? Grin I know exactly how that feels!! ^_^ Congrats on your little one! Tinies are my favorite! :3

Thank you very much! And I have to agree, I was pretty worried about buying second hand but it's wonderful to know that I adopted such a wonderful little dollie! love And also, they are quickly becoming one of my fav sizes as well, MSD's are the bulk of my crew but I plan on ordering another YoSD next friday! love

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum