Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

When retringing and Hotglueing doesn't work....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JinMay

JinMay

When hotgluing a body and retringing doesnt work what does a person do?

It seems like a common problem with the Body type Cesar has, Delf type 3, and I just dont know what to do.

So should I ship off his body to be wired? Or sell his body and risk it on a delf 2 body and hope its not the same problem?

Im at a road bloack and its really getting to my nervers. I love all hos joints but its his arms that are my problem.

Last edited by JinMay on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

Deleriumsedge

Deleriumsedge
Little Soul

Kiyoshi has a similar problem in his legs. I've restrung him and hot glued him. It fixed his arms (they pose great now, but that might be because he is too tightly strung now) but his legs...ugh buckle if you so much as look at him.

I tried the Kips (which work great in my other dolls) but not much luck was had with his legs.

I would say try the kips and if that fails, wireing him. (That is what I am going to do next. You might even be able to find a tutorial online somewhere).

Last edited by Deleriumsedge on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

JinMay

JinMay

I would rather send him off to have it done then do it myself personaily Laugh but thank you for the advice!

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

Deleriumsedge

Deleriumsedge
Little Soul

No problem. Regular

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum