Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Empty Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 am

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

I just got in a pair of magnetic Camilla Dynesty cat ears. I thought I would put them on my various sized dolls to give a good show of what they look like should anyone be interested in them.

First, a close up of the ear.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2669

My Lechi, for whom the ears were bought originally.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2548

Lechi is a Kid Delf Elf Cherry.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2564

Effie, my Ltf Ante. Oddly enough, though the ears come with a set of small magnets to place on the underside of the wig, to keep the ears in place, Effie's magnets in her head work well enough with the ears that she doesn't need the extra magnets.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2608

And on Liam, my Ltf Elf Shiwoo.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2624

Aria is a MNF Elf Shiwoo.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2646

On Aria's twin brother, Tam.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2670

Zevra, my AES, has one of the biggest heads I own, and she looks pretty cute in them, too. Granted, they look a little more like white devil horns. Which oddly works for her personality... Wink
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2728

Aji, my Cherishdoll Alley Uni, is a little bit bigger than a Pkf. Sadly, this is as close as I can get to showing what the ears looks like on a Pkf. I think they have similar sized heads, though.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2735

And finally, Poppy, my Puki Pipi. Again, with the magnets in her head, she doesn't need the extra magnets to make them work. They're only a little bit bigger than her normal puki cat ears, so they work pretty well for her.
Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears 100_2753

That's all I have right now. I could always see what they look like on my Chrom (smaller-headed SD), or whether they work alright on Soom tinies and their magnetic heads, but I think this give a pretty good range on what the ears can work with. If anyone has a pair of these ears, feel free to post pictures of how they look on your dolls. I look forward to seeing them!

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

2Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Empty Re: Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

They are SO cute!

https://littlesouls.forumotion.com

3Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Empty Re: Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Elzamine

Elzamine
New Soul

Very cute Regular I've been hoping that Soom will release a cat set with ears/paws this year, but if not I may end up getting a set of these for my soom boys ^^
Thanks for sharing!

4Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Empty Re: Camilla Dynesty Cat Ears Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 am

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

Yeah, I'm going to need a set of ears for my new Soom boy I'm getting - plus some kind of tail, I think.

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum