Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from CO

+2
EilonwyG
Illihanna
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

RainbowCheckers

RainbowCheckers
Senior Soul

Mine is currently cutting classes, sadly. I'm a senior this year, so I'll be lucky to leave before they start cutting. Most of the classes will be there, they just will be harder to get into, since the class size cap will be smaller.

It's kinda sad, actually. Especially since they are firing one of my favorite art teachers. cry

http://lunar-rain.deviantart.com/

27Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Illihanna

Illihanna
New Soul

RainbowCheckers wrote:Mine is currently cutting classes, sadly. I'm a senior this year, so I'll be lucky to leave before they start cutting. Most of the classes will be there, they just will be harder to get into, since the class size cap will be smaller.

It's kinda sad, actually. Especially since they are firing one of my favorite art teachers. cry

Seriously?! Urgh! I can understand schools do have budgets and sometimes they just cannot afford some classes, However, I don't see why art classes are the top of the cut list since it has been proven that students who have had art class do better in other fields like science and math. @.@
Sorry about my rant lol- I just hate when schools take art for granted. I wish you favorite teacher the best, hopefully he/she can get hired into college art school Grin

28Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:26 pm

RainbowCheckers

RainbowCheckers
Senior Soul

Same here. They are cutting art and music classes the most, which is stupid. We have some really ... strange classes, that are useless if you ask me. Like History in Hollywood where they just sit and critique movies. REALLY NOW?

But yeah, I hope he's alright as well.

29Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Illihanna

Illihanna
New Soul

RainbowCheckers wrote:Same here. They are cutting art and music classes the most, which is stupid. We have some really ... strange classes, that are useless if you ask me. Like History in Hollywood where they just sit and critique movies. REALLY NOW?

But yeah, I hope he's alright as well.

History in Hollywood?!...I mean, I guess it would be good if you plan on being siskel and ebert in life lol. I wish someone would pay me just to give two thumbs up or two thumbs down Yes

30Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:46 pm

RainbowCheckers

RainbowCheckers
Senior Soul

I know. xD
But they are getting rid of some of the misc. classes as well, to the admin's defense. Which is better than them getting rid of things like bus services.

31Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:57 am

Illihanna

Illihanna
New Soul

RainbowCheckers wrote:I know. xD
But they are getting rid of some of the misc. classes as well, to the admin's defense. Which is better than them getting rid of things like bus services.

Very true, I once when to a middle school that had to cut bus service to a dang near 10 mile minimum to get a ride home...luckily no kids got kidnapped walking home from school @.@

32Hello from CO - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from CO Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 am

RainbowCheckers

RainbowCheckers
Senior Soul

Yeah, that's a scary thought.

I've walked home so many times with my friends *coughanddollscough*, so it's something the schools should take into account...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum