Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Empty Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm

patty-pan

patty-pan
New Soul

Hi! I thought I'd introduce myself ^_^ I may add pics of my crew a little later.
I'm Patty-pan. I'm 17, and I love BJDs! Sounds like a support group, which makes sense, because they are an addiction XP
I love to draw, sculpt, and make things for my dolls.
I collect anthro-dolls most. The least anthro is a pukisha...go figure.

I'll also introduce my little resin ones. ^^

Sebastian-
Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover 2qs3pk1
He's a Pipos Dali, and my special favorite. He's an adorable mama's boy, and is the doll that I customize the most. I mess with his faceup a lot!

Charlotta-
Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover 2e4m5nt
She's an Alice Cherry Blossom. I love her mostly because she is so cute! Her look it so charming, I could never get rid of her XP

(Dolls on the way)
Tobias-
A Pipos Bao. I haven't really decided on his personality yet.

Olivia-
A CCC Ophelia Licorice. A little black piggy who is the melancholic twin of Charlotta.

Macaroni-
Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Mac1
Fairyland Pukisha. She's just a mischievous little thing. So tiny and adorable! She's my pocket doll! Grin

I know, I know! I have more on the way than I do at home!
To my credit, one was a gift. ............. Laugh

Last edited by patty-pan on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Empty Re: Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

Hahah, thats alot of nice dolls! Congrats! And welcome to the forum! I would love to see pictures of your little ones!

https://littlesouls.forumotion.com

3Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Empty Re: Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm

patty-pan

patty-pan
New Soul

I edited the post with photos of the ones I have at home. I'm expecting arrivals at any time now, so I'll be sure to post box openings! Grin

4Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Empty Re: Hello! ^^ from a fellow doll lover Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

oh they are so adorable! I love the hair on your Dali! And I would absolutely DIE to have an alice!

https://littlesouls.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum