Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sale Items

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sale Items Empty Sale Items Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 pm

gwenef

New Soul

👅 I just recently joined this website. . . I would like to suggest that individuals that are offering a BJD for sale, to contact those that are intersted in the item. . . even if the item has been sold. Just a common courtesy!

I have tried to contact an individual who was offering an Alice Cherry Blossom for sale. . . no response. Okay, that is pretty rude not to reply. Take the sale off or answer the potential purchaser's questions!

Thank you.

2Sale Items Empty Re: Sale Items Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Poiizu

Poiizu
Admin

gwenef wrote: 👅 I just recently joined this website. . . I would like to suggest that individuals that are offering a BJD for sale, to contact those that are intersted in the item. . . even if the item has been sold. Just a common courtesy!

I have tried to contact an individual who was offering an Alice Cherry Blossom for sale. . . no response. Okay, that is pretty rude not to reply. Take the sale off or answer the potential purchaser's questions!

Thank you.

Sorry for your trouble. Unfortunately, this forum has been very inactive as of late. Hopefully, this shouldn't be a problem anymore Regular

https://littlesouls.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum