Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos of my dolls

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photos of my dolls Empty Photos of my dolls Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 am

chrystal

New Soul

Saffron - my white bobobie sprite, mature body girlPhotos of my dolls 6840844381_959054791c

Shontae - my hujoo dana girlPhotos of my dolls 6514630491_8722de4c3c

Iola - my sister's normal skin bobobie sprite
Photos of my dolls 6840829645_01da237617

2Photos of my dolls Empty Re: Photos of my dolls Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Anonymous

Awww, so pretty! I almost thought you had a doll-sized washing machine in the second picture, then I realized it was probably a bread machine. Content

3Photos of my dolls Empty Re: Photos of my dolls Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:03 pm

chrystal

New Soul

Hi. Yes, it is a bread machine. Best thing I bought!

4Photos of my dolls Empty Re: Photos of my dolls Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

chrystal

New Soul

Can you get doll sized washing machines? Here in South Africa, I think not. Most people don't even know what a ball jointed doll is.

5Photos of my dolls Empty Re: Photos of my dolls Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Anonymous

chrystal wrote:Can you get doll sized washing machines? Here in South Africa, I think not.

Not that I know of, which is why I was surprised for a moment by your picture! Regular

I've never been to South Africa, but one girl in my master's program was doing an internship at an anthropology museum at the University of Witwatersrand last summer. I know that she experienced some culture shock in terms of how hard it was to get things she took for granted in Canada - things like adhesive tape could even be hard for her to track down because there were no big department stores to get them from. I thought it was interesting. The funny thing is, I am experiencing the same difficulties in Toronto, at least in terms of getting the supplies I need for taking care of my pets. In this case it's not because there aren't any big department stores, it's that they don't carry the objects I'm looking for, probably because they figure a zillion pet stores must sell those items. But the pet stores don't carry them either, maybe because they also think it's easy to get them somewhere else! I ended up having to get them when I was home in New Brunswick for Christmas. tongue

chrystal wrote:Most people don't even know what a ball jointed doll is.

It's like that in a lot of countries, I think. I've been surprised by the number of girls in my program who do know what I mean by an Asian ball-jointed doll, but usually I learn that's because they are into anime, they go to anime conventions, and there are usually people with dolls at those. No one in my program has any BJDs, at least none that I know of yet. Regular

6Photos of my dolls Empty Re: Photos of my dolls Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

chrystal wrote:Can you get doll sized washing machines?

Actually, yes you can. I plan on getting them for a photostory arc I intend on doing. They're part of the My Generation doll set that you'd find in Target here in the States, but I'm sure you could find them just as easily on ebay or something. They're pink (because of course it has to be girly), but I intend on painting them white, to make them look more like laundry mat machines.

Your girls are quite lovely. I love their outfits. Very sweet. I've always wanted a Sprite, but I have a Pixie instead. My best friend has a Sprite I bought for her for her birthday a few years ago. They are wonderful dolls.

Thanks for showing us your girls!

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum