Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are There Any BJD Stores Near You?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Empty Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

GlassPetals

GlassPetals
New Soul

I got my doll at a store about an hour from my house. The selection was amazing for a little store - it actually seemed a little unreal to me that a BJD store would actually be anywhere close to where I live.

Are there more stores in the US near you?
Or do you order online?

2Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Empty Re: Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm

RainbowCheckers

RainbowCheckers
Senior Soul

There aren't any near me that I'm aware of. I do know a dealer in person, however.

All of my dolls have been purchased online. 83

http://lunar-rain.deviantart.com/

3Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Empty Re: Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm

GlassPetals

GlassPetals
New Soul

Ah, I see. Cool!

4Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Empty Re: Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 am

Deleriumsedge

Deleriumsedge
Little Soul

I got all mine online, either from the maker or second hand on DOA.

There was a girl near by who was a dealer for a few companies, but our town is so small, she didn't last long.

5Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Empty Re: Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 am

GlassPetals

GlassPetals
New Soul

Ah, that's a shame.
I think it would be cool if there were more stores in North America that sold them.

But I guess that wouldn't make them as special, maybe.

6Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Empty Re: Are There Any BJD Stores Near You? Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Anonymous

I've ordered all mine online as well. The only BJD store I've been to is Volks Seoul when I was in South Korea a couple of years ago...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum