Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!
Little Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Souls: Your BJD Home

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bones of Desire

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The bones of Desire Empty The bones of Desire Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Anonymous

Here's my new Iplehouse Mars in rose white skin. I'll be making him into Desire. It's been a work in progress for well over a year; I've had the wig and eyes since fall 2009. Content

I'll be modding the head by sanding down the nose and chin line a bit, then giving it a faceup. I want it to have smokey eyes like the original LE Mars did, but it will have red lips. Desire is neither male nor female, but it had fathered at least one child in the graphic novel series. Anyway, since Iplehouse doesn't do a hermaphrodite body, I got it a male and a female body.

The bones of Desire Bones%20of%20Desire%20003%20small

I was a little worried about the size of the YID male neck socket on a female neck, but it's not too bad, I think.

The bones of Desire Iplehouse%20YID%20man%20head%20on%20woman%20body%202

Last edited by ladyiolanthe on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The bones of Desire Empty Re: The bones of Desire Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 pm

EilonwyG

EilonwyG
Little Soul

Very cool! Seems like such an interesting character. I like how you called this the "bones" of Desire. Very appropo. Should be interesting to see how s/he looks when s/he is all done!

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

3The bones of Desire Empty Re: The bones of Desire Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Anonymous

Thanks EilonwyG! It may be a while before Desire is done, unfortunately - I'm moving to Toronto later this summer and have already packed up the doll stuff, my sandpaper and art supplies. But it will be done... sometime before the end of the year? ;)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum